Samsung has now officially launched the 2017 version of Samsung Galaxy A series smartphones. The first one is Samsung Galaxy A5(2017) and the second one is Samsung Galaxy A7(2017)
The latest Samsung Galaxy A7(2017) has been equipped with a larger 5.7-inch full HD (1920x1080p) super AMOLED display. It has 3GB of LPDDR 3 RAM sitting inside it. It gets 32GB of internal storage with Support for micro SD card. We get a new 1.87GHz Exynos 7880 octa-core processor in the Samsung Galaxy A7(2017) which is also seen in the Samsung Galaxy A5 of 2017. There is 16MP of rear camera with dual-tone dual LED flash in the Samsung Galaxy A7(2017). There is 16MP of camera on the front also.
- 5.7-inch full HD(1920×1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 1.87GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7880 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage with micro SD card
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Water resistant body
- Android Marshmallow
- Dimensions:156.8 x 77.6 x 7.9mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v 4.2, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3,600mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
- Always on display
Price & Release date:
The Samsung Galaxy A7(2017) has been launched in Black Sky, Gold Sand, Blue Mist and Peach Cloud color options. It will be available for purchase starting 15th March for ₹33490.
Read more about the other Samsung devices by clicking here.