Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro was announced in China earlier this month. It was reported to be China exclusive only
But now it’s not the case. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro has now come out of China. It has now been listed on the official Samsung website in Hong Kong. The listing reveals all the color variants of Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro in Hong Kong.
As for as specifications is concerned, it gets a 5.2-inch Full HD (1920x1080p) display with Super AMOLED panel. It brings similar design like the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro with metallic body and fingerprint scanner on the front. The company has also introduced few new charming colors also. In terms of processing power, we get an Octa-Core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 chipset which js a successor to the currently running Snapdragon 625. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro smartphone has been launched with 4GB of RAM. In terms of storage, it gets 64GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. There is 16MP camera on the back with dual tone dual LED flash and the camera sensor has f/1.9 aperture. On the front also, it gets 16MP sensor with f/1.9 aperture. It has got 2600mAh battery sitting inside 7mm thin panel with Quick charging.
- 5.2-inch fun HD(1920×1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with micro SD card support
- 16MP of main camera with dual-tone dual LED flash and f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Dimensions: 145.7 x 71.4 x 7mm
- Weight: 145gms
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 2600mAh battery with quick charge
Price & Release date:
The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro comes in Blue, Gold and Rose Gold colors currently. Pricing and release details are not mentioned 9n thr website. We will get to know that prior to availability.