The alleged Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro has been making rumor rounds for quite sometime now. The handset was first spotted on AnTuTu benchmark, later made it to GFXBench to reveal the specs, has now been leaked in alleged live images.
Below, you can take a closer look at the device from all the possible viewing angles exhibiting its design. If the images are indeed believed to be true, the About section of the handset indeed confirms the model number SM-C7010.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Specifications
- 5.7-inch full HD (1920 x 1080p) display
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card support
- 2.0 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor
- 16MP of main camera with LED flash, Full-HD video capture
- 16MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Price and Release date
The Galaxy C7 Pro is rumored to launch in China by the end of January 2017, priced at CNY 2,799 ($404 or €383 approximately).