Samsung has now officially announced the next Samsung Galaxy device in China. The newest member of Samsung Galaxy family is called the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro.
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro has 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED display panel. It has 4GB of RAM in it. The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro has been launched with 32GB/64GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. We get 2.2Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 chipset. On the back, it has a 16MP sensor with f/1.9 aperture. The Samsung camera is located at the front also. It has a fingerprint scanner embedded into the home button.
- 5.7-inch Full HD(1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage with micro SD card support
- 2.2Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 chipset
- 16MP main camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP of front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Marshmallow
- 4G VoLTE,Wi-Fi,Bluetooth, GPS
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging
Price & Release date:
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro comes in Rose pink, Arctic blue and Maple leaf gold Colors. The device will be available for pre-order starting 16th January.