Samsung has made its first-ever 6 GB RAM smartphone Galaxy C9 Pro official. The smartphone is powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor and packs 16 MP rear and front cameras with F/1.9 aperture.
The device has a design which looks like a mix between more than two Samsung Smartphones. It also packs a Fingerprint sensor embedded in the home button.
Read on for Galaxy C9 Pro Specs, Price, Release Date and official pics.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Specs:
- 6-inch, 1080 x 1920 resolution display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 octa-core CPU
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- microSD card support
- 16MP cameras on Rear & front, f/1.9 aperture
- 4,000mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor embedded the home button
- Stereo speakers at the top and bottom
- USB Type-C
- Hi-Fi audio codec made by Cirrus
- Android 6.0.1, TouchWiz UX layer
- Gold and Rose Gold color options
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Price & Release Date:
It is priced around USD 469. Galaxy C9 Pro pre-order has already opened in China. We will keep you updated if release date for other markets is made known by Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Pics Gallery: