Samsung has quietly introduced a new entry level smartphone in the US market. The new Samsung smartphone is called the Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime.
The Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime has 4-inch FWVGA(480x800p) TFT display. It has 1GB of RAM in it. The Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime gets 8GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. It has 1.2GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 processor powering it. We get 5MP main camera in the Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime with LED flash. On the front, it has VGA camera. The device runs Android Marshmallow out of the box.
- 4-inch FWVGA(480x800p) TFT display
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card support
- 1.2GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 processor
- 5MP of rear camera with LED flash
- VGA front camera
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Dual SIM
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS