After many leaks and rumors, Samsung has now officially unveiled the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017). The Galaxy J3 (2017) is successor to last year’s Galaxy J3 (2016).
We already reported about the leaked HD quality press images of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) . The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) comes with much improved design compared to the previous gen Galaxy J3 smartphone. We recently reported about the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) visiting the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA
In terms of specifications and features, the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) comes with 5-inch HD (1280x720p) TFT display on the front which is covered with 2.5D curved glass. The smartphone comes equipped with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It has support for micro SD card also for further storage expansion. It comes with a Quad-Core 1.4GHz Samsung Exynos processor to keep up with daily tasks.
Coming to the camera features and specifications, the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) comes with 13MP of main camera with LED flash. On the front, it has 5MP sensor.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD LCD display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 (14nm) processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage(emmc 5.0) with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android Nougat
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 143.2 x 70 x 8.2mm
- 2400mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) will be available for purchase in August for 219 Euros.