Recently we have seen many leaks and rumours about a new Samsung smartphone with dual camera setup on the back.
Now we have some solid information about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy J7+ with dual camera setup on the back. The smartphone has been leaked in Thailand. It will be available for pre-order starting September 1-17 for everyone. The smartphone will start shipping on 22nd September.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage with Micro SD card slot
- 2.39GHz Octa-Core processor
- 13MP(f/1.7 aperture) + 5MP(f/1.9) dual camera setup with LED flash
- 16MP of front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Hybrid dual SIM tray
- Bixby personal assistant
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Samsung Galaxy J7+ will be available for pre-order form September 1-17 in Thailand. It will start shipping from 22nd September for Thai Baht 12900. This who pre-order the smartphone between 1-17 September will get a free U-Flex headphones worth Baht 2490.