Samsung has introduced not one, but two smartphones today in India. The newest member from Samsung is in the famous budget oriented Galaxy J series and new product is the Galaxy J7 Max.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is a phablet device with big 5.7-inch display. The display is a TFT panel with resolution of 1920x1080p. The smartphone comes with 4GB of RAM in it. The storage has been reduced from Galaxy J7 Pro to 32GB instead of 64GB. Samsung has chosen something different this time with MediaTek Helio P20 chipset for the Galaxy J7 Max.
Coming to the camera setup, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max has got the same 13MP(f/1.7 aperture) camera as the Galaxy J7 Pro. It has got a single LED flash on the back. There is another 13MP sensor on the front with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash.
- 5.7-inch full HD (1920x1080p) TFT IPS display
- 2.5D curved glass
- 1.6GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core (MT6757V) chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with microSD card slot
- 13MP of main camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture
- 13MP front camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Samsung Pay Mini
- Android Nougat 7.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3300mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max comes in Gold and Black colors. It is priced in India at Rs. 17900. It will be available for purchase starting 20th June.