We all knew that a new variant of Samsung Galaxy J7 was in works. The new smartphone in Galaxy J7 was leaked with dual camera setup on the back.
Now the upcoming Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is leaked online and is called the Samsung Galaxy J7+. It comes with 5.5-inch full HD Super AMOLED display on the front. The smartphone is covered with 2.5D curved glass on the front. It comes with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. For more storage needs you can use a Micro SD card. Powering the smartphone is an Octa-Core processor clocked at 2.39GHz which could be the Helio chooser from the company.
The main USP of Samsung Galaxy J7+ is it’s camera. The smartphone comes with a dual camera setup on the back. It is going to be the 2nd Samsung smartphone after Galaxy Note 8 to come with a dual camera setup. The dual camera setup brings 13MP(f/1.7) + 5MP(f/1.9) sensors on the back with LED flash. On the front, it comes with 16MP of sensor.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage with Micro SD card slot
- 2.39GHz Octa-Core processor
- 13MP(f/1.7 aperture) + 5MP(f/1.9) dual camera setup with LED flash
- 16MP of front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Hybrid dual SIM tray
- Bixby personal assistant
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3000mAh battery