Samsung launched there much awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 7 device on 2nd August. The device is beautifully designed with dual curved edge display, curved Gorilla Glass 5 and much more. The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 was launched with 4GB RAM & 64GB of internal storage. The storage can be expanded using a micro SD card. We get a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820/ Octa-core Exynos 8890 processor. There is 12MP dual pixel camera on the rear while front gets 5MP snapper.
Now a New variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has been spotted on Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. The new variant is having 6GB of RAM & 128GB of internal storage. The memory change date is also mentioned as 4th August. All the other specifications are similar to the original Note 7.
- 5.7-inch QHD (2560×1440p) Super AMOLED curved dual edge display with 518 PPI
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Exynos 8890/Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage with micro SD card support upto 256GB
- Water and dust resistance as per IP 68 standards
- New S Pen stylus
- Android Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 153.5 x 73.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 169g
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging
- Wireless charging with fast charging support
So what do you think?? A new and more powerful Note coming??