Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is slowly taking its path and going to different markets. Some of the countries have already received the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone.
Now it’s time for South Korea to get it. The device is now available for pre-order in South Korea. It is listed in Some. Korean market for pre-order for KRW 1.09 million which equals to about$965 in the US. With this price, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 becomes one of the costliest Samsung Galaxy smartphone ever.
The device will start shipping in South Korea starting 15th September, as per reports. The 15th September date is for those who have pre-ordered it. The smartphone will be readily available for purchase starting 21 September.
- 6.3-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED full vision display with an aspect ratio of 18.5:9
- 6 GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 64 GB /128 GB or 256 GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 8895 processor
- 12MP(wide angle, f/1.7 aperture) +I12MP(Telephoto & f/2.4 aperture) Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, 2x optical zoom, up to 10x digital zoom and dual OIS
- 8MP front camera with f/1.7 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Water and dust resistant with IP68
- Fingerprint scanner, Iris scanner
- Heart Rate Sensor
- Dimensions:162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6mm
- Weight: 195g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v 5.0, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C (3.1)
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging
- Fast wireless charging (WPC and PMA)