Samsung has quietly announced a big price cut to their 2016 flagship devices. The price cut is available for the Samsung Galaxy S7 & Galaxy S7 Edge smartphones.
The 32GB variant of Samsung Galaxy S7 which was launched for Rs.48900 is now available for Rs.43400 on Flipkart and Amazon India which is a price drop of more than Rs.5500. Another price drop comes to the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is now available for Rs.48900 compared to 56900 which is a price drop of Rs.6000 .
The company is about to start selling the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 7 device in India. So this could be a great time to reduce the price of Samsung Galaxy S7 & Galaxy S7 Edge.
Specifictions of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge:
- Nano SIM
- 5.5-inch, 1440p (QHD) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 157 g
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 32/64GB of internal storage with Micro SD card slot
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Octa-Core/Samsung Exynos 8890 Octa-Core
- 12MP BRITCELL camera with 4K video capture, Auto HDR
- 8 MP FFC
- Bluetooth, WiFi, NFC,
- 4G LTE,GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3600 mAh Battery
- New TouchWiz with Android Marshmallow