Samsung is working on a Lite version of it’s Galaxy S8 smartphone which was the flagship smartphone of 2017.
Now we have some evidences about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite. The upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite Smartphone is now seen passing through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. The TENAA listing confirms all the details about the upcoming smartphone.
- 5.8-inch Full HD+(2220×1080 pixels) Infinity display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 mobile platform
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP auto focus front camera with wide-angle lens
- Android Oreo
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 148.9×68.1×8.mm
- Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with fast Charging