Earlier today we reported about the Samsung Galaxy S9 Mini smartphone aith model number SM-G8580 visiting the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA.
Now the Samsung Galaxy SM-G8580 is seen passing through the benchmarking site AnTuTu. AnTuTu listing confirms some specifications of the device.
- 5.8-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform/Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor
- 12MP+12MP of dual rear camera, LED Flash
- 8MP of front camera
- Android Oreo 8.0
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 147.7mm x 68.7mm x 8.4mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3000mAh battery with fast Charging