Samsung has now officially unveiled a new tablet in Taiwan. The new tablet is dubbed as Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017).
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0(2017) comes with 8-inch WXGA display on the front. It is equipped with 2 GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It comes with Micro SD card slot also for extra storage needs. The device is powered by a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC.
Talking about the optics, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) comes with 8MP of main camera with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash. The device also comes with 5MP sensor.
- 8-inch WXGA (1280×800p) display
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 SoC
- 8MP of rear camera with LED flash and f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- Dimensions: 212.1 x 124.1 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 364gms
- 4G LTE with voice calling(Optional),WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS + GLONASS / Beidou
- 5000mAh battery