Samsung has finally released the Android Marshmallow update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 on US network provider AT&T.
Thr Android Marshmallow update comes to Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 with model number T807A. The update is Firmware Over the Air(FOTA) update. So you need to download it via internet connection or Wi-Fi.
- Android device security updates
- NumberSync functionality:
- NumberSync gives you the freedom to use your tablet to make and receive voice and video calls.
- Uses your existing mobile number.
- Works even if your smartphone isn’t with you.
To update the software
- Make sure your device is sufficiently charged and connected to Wi-Fi.
- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap the General tab.
- Tap About device > Software update > Check for updates.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the update.
- The device automatically restarts once the new software successfully installs.