Samsung launched the next gen tablet device at the MWC 2017 event. The successor to last year’s Galaxy Tab S2 was introduced as Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
Now we have information about the availability and pricing of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3. The latest update tells us about the pricing and availabilityof Galaxy Tab S3 in the US market. In USA, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 will be available for pre-order starting 17th March which is today itself. Shipping will start on 24th March. In terms os pricing, the Galaxy Tab S3 is priced at US $599.99. I will e available for pre-order and purchase from Samsung.com and some other retailers like BestBuy and Amazon.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 comes with 9.7-inch QXGA (2048x1536p) display. The display is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass. There is 4GB of RAM in it. We have got 32GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. Other specifications include 2.15GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset. It would have been appreciated if it was with Snapdragon 821. Another major feature of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is 13MP of main camera with LED Flash. There is 5MP of front camera as well. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 has got 4G LTE connectivity for data.
- 9.7-inch QXGA(2048×1536p) Super AMOLED display
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.0
- Fingerprint scanner (front facing)
- Dimensions: 169 x 237.3 x 6mm
- Weight: 429g
- 4G LTE (optional), Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C(3.1)
- 6000mAh battery with Fast Charging