Samsung Mobiles has yesterday unveiled a new device in India. The new product from Samsung is the Galaxy Tab S3. The next iteration of Galaxy Tab S was introduced back in February at MWC 2017 event.
Now the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 has been officially unveiled for users in India. The tablet comes with a big 9.7-inch QXGA (2048x1536p ) display resolution. The display is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass. There is 4GB of RAM in it. We have got 32GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. Other specifications include 2.15GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset. It would have been appreciated if it was with Snapdragon 821. Another major feature of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is 13MP of main camera with LED Flash. There is 5MP of front camera as well. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 has got 4G LTE connectivity for data.
- 9.7-inch QXGA(2048×1536p) Super AMOLED display
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.0
- Fingerprint scanner (front facing)
- Dimensions: 169 x 237.3 x 6mm
- Weight: 429g
- 4G LTE (optional), Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C(3.1)
- 6000mAh battery with Fast Charging
Price & release date:
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 has been launched in Silver and Black colour variants. It is priced at Rs.47990 in India. It is now available for purchase from major online and offline retailers across the country.
The company has also introduced a Book cover for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 which costs Rs. 2999. There is a Keyboard cover also for Rs. 8499.