After many teasers and hype, the company has now officially announced their next generation of Selfie Expert smartphone in India as well as globally. The latest offering from Oppo from Selfie Expert is the Oppo F3 Plus.
What this brings is a 6-inch full HD display which has a resolution of 1920x1080p. The display bas a curved 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. With this, the Oppo F3 Plus becomes one of the few smartphones to carry Gorilla Glass 5. It has got 4GB of LPDDR 3 RAM in it. There ks 64GB of internal storage with MicroSD card slot which can accept upto 256GB of cards. The smartphone uses an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 CPU. In terms of camera performance, it has got 16MP of main camera with dual focus, Dual tone dual LED flash and PDAF. On the front, it has got a new 16MP + 8MP dual camera setup. A fingerprint scanner os located on the front side.
- 6-inch full HD(1080 x 1920p) display
- 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor
- 4GB of LPDDR 3 RAM
- 64GB internal storage with microSD card support
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, Dual Focus PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash and Optical Image Stabilization
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and secondary 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Marshmallow with Color OS 3.0
- Dimensions: 163.63×80.8×7.35mm
- Weight: 185g
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charging
Price & release date:
The so called Selfie Expert Oppo F3 Plus comes in Black and Gold colors. It is priced at ₹30990 in india. Pre-orders begin today and will be available on 31st March.