Indian startup T.phone have now announced a new smartphone in India. The company launched a Windows 10 powered 2-in-1 device last month which got a good hype because of Sachin Tendulkar being the chief investor in the company.
Sachin was also available today at the launch event. Smartton is a company based in Hyderabad, India. The t. Phone is having 5.5-inch full HD display on the front with corning Gorilla glass 4 support over it. There is 4 GB is RAM along with 32 GB OS internal storage which can be expanded via a micro SD card. It is getting power from an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with version 2.1 of that. There is 13 MP rear cagers with dual tone LED flash & PDAF. On the front we have 4MP camera. It has 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick charge 2.0.
Specs of Smartatron T. Phone :
- 5.5-inch full HD(1920 x 1080p) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB of internal memory with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 4MP front camera, f/2.0
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS,
- USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Pricing & Availability:
The SmartTron t.Phone comes in Orange, Silver, Blue and Violet color options in India. It is priced at Rs.22999. The t.phone will be available for purchase from SmartTron tstore & Gadget360 starting early June