Asus launched the 2nd and upgraded variant of Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe smartphone wih Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor. The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is the first device in the world to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is now available for purchase in company’s home ground Taiwan. The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe has a 5.7-inch full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. There is 6GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expanded using a micro SD card. There is 23MP sony camera with Laser auto focus and PDAF. There is 8MP front Camera. There is a fingerprint scanner on the back. The device is powered by a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820/821 processor. The Snapdragon 820 variant comes with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage while the Snapdragon 821 comes with 6GB RAM & 256GB internal storage.
- 5.7-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass4 protection
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- Android Marshmallow with Zen UI 3.0
- 23MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS, Laser AF
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 77.4 x 4.2 ~ 7.5 mm
- 4G LTE, VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB 3.0 Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and BoostMaster Fast Charging
Price and availability:
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe has been launched in Glacier Silver and Shimmer Gold variants. The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor comes in Taiwan for a price of 24990 Taiwanese dollars. The Glacier Silver variant will be available on September 12th while the Shimmer Gold will come on 23rd September.