Sony Xperia, the name we hear very rare nowadays when it comes to smartphones. The last product from Sony was introduced recently at the MWC 2017 and it was the Sony Xperia XZ Premium . It also became world’s first phone to come with chip maker Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 835 chipset on board.
Now the Japanese OEM has introduced a new budget smartphone called as the Sony Xperia L1. If we talk about the phone, it comes with a 5.5-inch HD display. One thing is worth pointing out is that 5.5-inch is now basic and every company is introducing phones with 5.5-inch display. The display resolution of Xperia L1 is HD (1280x720p) . It has got some pretty basic 2GB of RAM . For the storage curious person, it gets 16GB of basic storage with support for micro SD card. The chipset being used is a Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737T chipset. When it comes to taking pictures and selfies, the main camera of Sony Xperia L1 comes with 13MP of sensor with LED flash. On the front, it has 5MP of camera that is also pretty basic and mediocre.
- 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) HD display
- 1.45GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737T Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage with micro SD card slot
- 13MP main camera with LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front camera and f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 151x74x8.7 mm
- Weight: 180g
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2620mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging
Price & release date:
The Sony Xperia L1 comes in Black, Pink and White colours.