Sony Xperia X Compact is the latest device from Sony smartphones. The Sony Xperia X Compact was leaked yesterday with some of the major Specifications. Mow the device has been made official.
It has a 4.6-inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass on the top. There is 3GB of RAM in the Sony Xperia X Compact. It has 32GB of internal storage. The internal storage can be expanded using a micro SD card. It has a Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor. The Sony Xperia X Compact gets 23MP rear camera with Predictive Hybrid Autofocus & 5-axis stabilisation. There is 5MP camera on the front.
- 4.6-inch HD(1280×720) Triluminos Display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal microSD Card slot
- 23MP rear camera with Predictive Hybrid Autofocus & 5-axis stabilizatio
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4. 2,NFC,
- USB Type-C
- 2700 mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
Price & How to buy:
The Sony Xperia X Compact comes in Universe Black, Mist Blue and White colors. It will be available starting October this year. There isn’t any details about pricing.