Sony Electronics has now officially announced successor to the Sony Xperia XA. The successor to Xperia XA1 is the successor to Xperia XA.
If we take a closer look, it is clear that the Xperia XA1 comes with 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display. It has got 3GB of RAM with 32GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. In terms of other specifications, the company has used MediaTek Helio P20 chipset in it’s latest Xperia XA1. The Sony Xperia XA la has got 23 MP Exmor RS camera with F/2.0 lens . On the front, we have 8MP of front camera.
- 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with micro SD card support
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 chipset
- 23 MP Exmor RS main camera with F/2.0 lens and LED flash
- 8MP of front camera
- Android Nougat
- Dimensions :- 145 x 67 x 8mm
- Weight :- 143gms
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS , NFC
- 2300mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Sony Xperia XA1 comes in Black, White and Gold colors. It will be available for purchase starting 27th April for $299.99 .