As expected, Sony has some good news for it’s fans. The company has unveiled some new smartphones at the CES 2018 event.
The first smartphone from Sony at CES 2018 is the Sony Xperia XA2. This is a successor to last year’s Xperia XA. The device comes with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of native storage. Although you get a Micro SD card slot for expansion of storage.
Other specs include a 23MP of main camera with LED flash. On the front, it comes 8MP sensor.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Image Enhance Technology, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform
- 23MP rear camera with 1/2.3″ Exmos RS sensor, Hybrid Auto-Focus and f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Android Oreo 8.0
- Dimensions: 142 x 70 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 171g
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Qnovo Adaptive Charging
Price & release date:
The Sony Xperia XA2 comes in Black, Silver, Blue and Pink colors. It will be available starting February this year.