Japanese smartphone maker Sony has unveiled one more smartphone also at the CES 2018 event. The 2nd smartphone introduced today is Xperia XA2 Ultra.
In terms of specifications, the Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra comes with 6-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display on the front. The display is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass protection on the top. Somw internals of Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra includes 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The storage can be expanded using a Micro SD card.
In the camera department, the Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra comes with 23MP of main camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. On the front, it comes with 16MP or main camera.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) HD display with Image Enhance Technology, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform
- 23MP rear camera with 1/2.3″ Exmos RS sensor, Hybrid Auto-Focus and f/2.0 aperture
- 16MP of front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Android Oreo 8.0
- Dimensions: 163 x 80 x 9.5mm
- Weight: 221g
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3580mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Qnovo Adaptive Charging
Price & release date:
The Sony Xperia XA2 comes in Black, Silver, Blue and Gold colors. It will be available starting February this year.