Sony Xperia XZ was launched back in 2016 for Rs.51990. The Sony Xperia XZ was company’s attempt with Snapdragon 820.
Now Sony has announced a price cut to the Sony Xperia XZ which was introduced a year back. The price cut comes as Rs. 10000 in India. It is now priced at Rs.41990 in India. Although some online retailers like Flipkart are already selling it for Rs.39990 .
The Sony Xperia XZ comes with a 5.2-inch full HD display. The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. There is 3GB of RAM in the Sony Xperia XZ. It has 32GB/64GB of internal Storage. The storage can be expanded using a micro SD card. It has a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. The device gets 23MP main camera with Predictive Hybrid Autofocus and 5-axis stabilization. On the front it comes with 13MP camera. It has a fingerprint scanner embedded in the home button.
- 5.2-inch full HD(1920x1080p) Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal with microSD card
- 23MP rear camera with Predictive Hybrid Autofocus, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video
- 13MP front camera with
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS,NFC
- USB Type-C
- 2900 mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology