Sony has launched not one but two devices at the IFA 206 event. The second device is dubbed as the Sony Xperia XZ.
The Sony Xperia XZ comes with a 5.2-inch full HD display. The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. There is 3GB of RAM in the Sony Xperia XZ. It has 32GB/64GB of internal Storage. The storage can be expanded using a micro SD card. It has a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. The device gets 23MP main camera with Predictive Hybrid Autofocus and 5-axis stabilization. On the front it comes with 13MP camera. It has a fingerprint scanner embedded in the home button.
- 5.2-inch full HD(1920x1080p) Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal with microSD card
- 23MP rear camera with Predictive Hybrid Autofocus, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video
- 13MP front camera with
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS,NFC
- USB Type-C
- 2900 mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
Price & How to buy:
The Sony Xperia XZ comes in Mineral Black, Forest Blue and Platinum White color options. It will be available from October 2016.