Sony has now announced the Xperia XZ1 Compact along with the bigger Xperia XZ1.
The Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact is nothing but a smaller variant of the regular Xperia XZ1. It comes with a little smaller 4.6-inch HD (1280x720p) display. Coming to the basics, the smartphone is equipped with 4 GB of LPDDR4 RAM in it. It has got 32 GB of internal storage with support for Micro SD cards. Powering the smartphone is an Octa-Core 10nm based Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform.
Coming to the camera department the Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact comes with a new 19MP Exmor sensor coupled with LED flash. On the front, it comes with a 13MP shooter.
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) HDR display with support for Sony TRILUMINOS
- 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core 10nm based Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform
- 19MP of main camera with 1/2.3″ Exmor RS sensor and 969p slow motion recording
- 13MP of front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Oreo
- Dimensions: 147 x 73.4 x 7.4mm,
- Weight: 155gms
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- IP65/68 dust and water resistant
- 2700mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Price & release date:
The Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact comes in Black, White Silver, Twilight Pink, and Blue colors. It is priced in US for $599 and will be available for pre-order starting September 17.