Google is working on a phone on their much anticipated Project Tango. Project Tango combines 3D motion tracking with depth sensing to give your mobile device the ability to know where it is and how it moves through space. Project Tango brings Motion Tracking, Depth Perception, and Area Learning to mobile devices. Thousands of developers are building experiences that do things like finding your way around, measuring your world, and walking through stories. It’s based on Augmented reality , uses precision measurements, indoor wayfinding .
Features of project Tango:
- Project schedule including milestones for development –– we’ll reach out to the selected developers by March 15, 2016.
- Visual mockups of your idea including concept art.
- Smartphone app screenshots and videos, such as captured app footage.
- Appropriate narrative including storyboards etc.
- Breakdown of your team and its member.
- One pager introducing your past app portfolio and your company profile.
We have already reported that the first Project Tango phone could be unveiling on June 9th but that was just a rumor to be believed or not. Now we have some other leaks about the device, it will be having 6.4-inch QHD display on the front. It will be called the Lenovo Phab 2 Pro.