We always wish to get more and more Battery life on our smartphones. Today we bring to you a new and very simple tip (tweak is posted on XDA-Developer forum) that will gives three time more Battery life than currently you have on your shiny new Samsung Galaxy S7. This trick has been only tested on Samsung Galaxy S7 (32 GB) model only but should work on any device with AMOLED screen though impact may be different.
- Internet access
- ES File Explorer
- Gallery app
- 2 to 3mb of storage
1. Go to www.google.com
2. Google images “black background”
3. Open any black image [IMPORTANT: IMAGE MUST BE BLACK, NO EXCEPTIONS]
4. Click “save image”
5. Go to ES File Explorer and go to /downloads
6. Click on your image to open it
7. Select a gallery application NOT a photo editing application.
8. Click three dot menu (NOTE: MENU KEY WORKS TOO)
9. Make image your wallpaper
This trick has been confirmed on Galaxy S7 device and gives you more Battery life. So by just changing the wallpaper to Black you can enhance our Galaxy S7 Battery Life. Do let us know if it worked for you.
In case you want to learn ten tricks to enhance battery life on your Android Marshmallow device, click here.