Mobile and networking equipment maker TP-LINK entered into smartphone business back in 2016. But that didn’t do well for the company.
Now the company seems to be working on a true flagship smartphone for 2017. The 2017 flagship smartphone will be unveiled with all the latest tech built in. As per the renders, Neffos smartphone will come with an 18:9 display with full screen. The display of Neffos smartphone will use a 6-inch panel with full HD+ (2160x1080p) resolution. There will be 6GB of RAM in it. It will come with 64GB of internal storage in it. Powering the device will be an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform.
The camera used in TP-LINK Neffos is a dual camera setup with 16MP+20MP sensors on the back with dual tone dual LED flash. It will have 2x optical zoom as well on the back.
- 6-inch full HD+(2160x1080p) 18:9 display
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of native storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform
- 16MP+20MP of dual main camera with dual tone dual LED flash
- Android Nougat
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS