China has a large, very large smartphone market in itself. The country also has world’s largest number of smartphone brands as well.
Ulefone, the Chinese OEM has now introduced a smartphone focused on battery. The latest offering from Ulefone is Ulefone Power 2. In terms of some specifications, the Ulefone Power 2 comes with a metal unibody construction with 5.5-inch full HD display on the top. This display is covered with a 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3. There is 4GB of RAM in it. This much RAM alas needsgood amount of storage, so the company has equipped it with 64GB of native storage and also has support for micro SD cards upto 128GB. Powering the device is an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T chipset. It has got 13MP of main camera with dual tone dual LED flash and PDAF. The front camera gets an 8MP sensor. The main talking point of Ulefone Power 2 is it’s huge 6050mHa battery. The company has opted for Sony battery with high density to reduce the battery size and have high volume.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920 x 1080p) display
- 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T processor
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB internal storage with upto 256GB of microSD card support
- 13MP rear camera with dual tone dual LED Flash & f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.0
- Dimensions: 155×77.6×9.9mm
- Weight: 210g
- Fingerprint scanner
- Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- USB OTG
- 6050mAh Sony battery with Quick Charging
Price & release date:
The Ulefone Power 2 comes in Grey, Black and Gold colors. The smartphone is priced at $ 179.99 and will be available from 29th March.