Along with the Vivo Nex S, the company also unveiled another smartphone in the Vivo Nex series.
The second product from Vivo under the Nex series is called the Vivo Nex A. The Vivo Nex A is nothing but a lighter version of the Nex S. It comes with similar form factor but without an in-display fingerprint sensor. The fingerprint scanner is present at the back of the device. It is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 mobile platform compared to Snapdragon 845 in the Vivo Nex S.
- 6.59-inch full HD+ 19.3:9 Super AMOLED (2316×1080 pixels) display
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP Dual PD+5MP dual rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, 4-axis OIS, f/1.8 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- FunTouch OS 4.0 based on Android Oreo
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 162×77×7.98m
- Weight: 199g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging