As expected and scheduled, Chinese OEM Vivo has now taken the wraps off its next flagship smartphones.
The new flagship smartphone from Vivo is called the Vivo Nex S. The Vivo Nex S is world’s first smartphone with truly bezel-less display on the front having an screen to body ratio of 91.24% which is great. The device packs some heavy internals also. With the powers from Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, it is indeed a flagship phone with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
- 6.59-inch full HD+ 19.3:9 (2316×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 12MP Dual PD + 5MP dual rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, 4-axis OIS, f/1.8 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Oreo with FunTouch OS 4.0
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162×77×7.98m
- Weight: 199g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging