Vivo India has officially announced the launch of its latest offerings V3 and V3 Max smartphones touted as Faster than Faster, at a product release event in Mumbai, India on April 5 attended by its Brand Ambassador Ranveer Singh. Now it is in Market, you can buy in stores or pre-book the phone at Official Website.
Pricing, Release Date & Buying/ Pre-Book Link:
In India Vivo V3 is priced at Rs 17,980. You need to visit Vivo exclusive stores to purchase Vivo V3 handset. Please click here to check the Vivo store locations. We will update you, when it will be available online
— Vivo India (@Vivo_India) May 9, 2016
Specifications & Features comparison V3 vs V3Max:
- 5-inch screen, 720p / 5.5-inch screen, 1920 x 1080 FHD
- 143.6 x 71 x 7.5mm / 153.9 x 77.1 x 7.58mm
- 138g / 168g
- Faster Operation with 3 GB / 4GB RAM
- Qualcomm S616 1.5Ghz Octa-core 64bit / S652 1.8GHz Octa-core 64bit
- 13MP PDAF
- Fast charging of five minutes for two-hour music playback
- Refine metallic body with 7.55 to 7.58mm slim design
- Faster fingerprint unlocking
- 32GB/(Supports up to 128 GB MicroSD Card)
- Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 4.1
- The camera takes a mere 0.7 seconds to start up and features PDAF technology to focus project in 0.1 seconds.
- Fast charging function, the phones can play two hours of music after only five minutes of charging
- Both the V3 and V3Max are equipped with the VIVO AK4375 Hi-Fi chip that provides Hi-Fi audio quality for sound and video playback.
- Fast finger print unlocking with ultra-speedy 360˚ fingerprint touch recognition system that reads finger prints in just 0.5 seconds