Vivo has officially announced the launch of its latest Flagships V3 and V3Max smartphones at a product release conference in Mumbai, India on April 5. Vivo V3 and V3Max boast off a metal case design and slimmer profile with only 7.55 to 7.58 mm in thickness. The Vivo V3 and V3Max will be released in eight countries: India, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia and China. Read on for details about specifications, features, pricing, release, comparison and booking.
Specifications & Features comparison V3 vs V3Max:
- 5-inch screen, 720p / 5.5-inch screen, 1920 x 1080 FHD
- 143.6 x 71 x 7.5mm / 153.9 x 77.1 x 7.58mm
- 138g / 168g
- Faster Operation with 3 GB / 4GB RAM
- Qualcomm S616 1.5Ghz Octa-core 64bit / S652 1.8GHz Octa-core 64bit
- 13MP PDAF
- Fast charging of five minutes for two-hour music playback
- Refine metallic body with 7.55 to 7.58mm slim design
- Faster fingerprint unlocking
- 32GB/(Supports up to 128 GB MicroSD Card)
- Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 4.1
- The camera takes a mere 0.7 seconds to start up and features PDAF technology to focus project in 0.1 seconds.
- Fast charging function, the phones can play two hours of music after only five minutes of charging
- Both the V3 and V3Max are equipped with the VIVO AK4375 Hi-Fi chip that provides Hi-Fi audio quality for sound and video playback.
- Fast finger print unlocking with ultra-speedy 360˚ fingerprint touch recognition system that reads finger prints in just 0.5 seconds
Pricing, Release Date & Buying:
The Vivo V3 and V3Max will be released in eight countries: India, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia and China. In India Vivo V3 is priced at Rs 17,980, while Vivo V3Max carries a price tag of Rs 23,980. Stay tuned for more info on buying.