Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has already introduced the world with first ever smartphone using a fingerprint scanner sitting right below the display.
Now the same smartphone or similar one is seen visiting the website of Chinese certification agency TENAA. As per the TENAA listing, the Vivo X20 Plus UD comes with a big 6.43-inch full HD+ 18:9 display. It comes with 4GB of RAM. Other internals in the Vivo X20 Plus UD are 64GB of storage with Micro SD card slot. In terms of performance, the smartphone is equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile platform.
Talking about the camera setup, the Vivo X20 Plus comes with a dual camera setup on the back. It gets a 12MP+5MP of dual main camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture and OIS. On the front, it comes with another 12MP unit with soft LED flash and f/2.0 aperture.
- 6.43-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18: 9 Super AMOLED display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+5MP of dual main camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture amd OIS
- 12MP of front camera with soft LED flash & f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 165.2 × 80.02 × 7.35mm
- Weight: 183.1g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 3905mAh battery with fast charging