Along with Oppo, it’s sister company Vivo has also launched a new smartphone called the Vivo X21. The Vivo X21 comes in two variants, one with hardware based fingerprint scanner located at the back side and the other one with under display fingerprint scanner.
In terms of specifications and features, the Vivo X21 smartphone comes with a similar 6.28-inch full HD+ 19:9 display with a notch on the top like iPhone X. It is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 mobile platform.
- 6.28-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2280 × 1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB native storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture,
- 12MP front camera with f/2.0 apertur
- Android Oreo with FunTouch OS 4
- Fingerprint / under display Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 154.45 × 74.78 × 7.37mm
- Weight: 156.2g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 3200mAh battery with fast charging