Chinese OEM Vivo has now officially announced the bigger brother of the Vivo X9s. The next Vivo product is introduced as Vivo X9s Plus.
In terms of some basic specifications and features, the Vivo X9s Plus comes with 5.85-inch full HD AMOLED display on the front. Inside the smartphone we get 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage sitting inside it. The chipset used is from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 653.
In the camera department the Vivo X9s Plus is equipped with a 16MP of camera sensor on the back side with dual tone LED flash and PDAF. On the front, it comes with 20MP+5MP dual front camera setup with soft LED flash.
- 5.85-inch full HD(1920x1080p) AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 mobile platform
- 4GB of RAM
- 64Gb of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- 16MP of main camera with LED flash and PDAF
- 20MP+5MP dual front camera with soft LED flash
- Funtouch OS 3.1 based on Android Nougat 7.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 162.59 × 78.84 × 7.25mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4015mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Vivo X9s Plus comes in Gold, Rose Gold and Matt Black colors. It is priced in China for CNY 2998 and will be available for purchase starting 14th July.