Chinese smartphone maker Vivo is soon expected to launch a new smartphone. The upcoming smartphone from Vivo will be dubbed in vivo Y series and it is called the Vivo Y69.
The smartphone is now leaked in some official presentation slides. The leaked presentation slides show some specifications of the Vivo Y69. As per the leaked slide, the Vivo Y69 comes with 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) display on the front. The smartphone comes with 3GB of RAM in it. It has got 32GB of internal storage with MicroSD card slot. In the performance department, the smartphone is equipped with an Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 SoC.
For photography enthusiasts, the Vivo Y69 brings a 13MP sensor on the back with LED flash. On the front, it comes with 5MP sensor with soft flash.
- 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek 6750 SoC
- 13MP of main camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP of front camera with soft flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat 7.0 with Funtouch OS 3.2
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth GPS
- 3000mAh battery