A new smartphone from Chinese manufacturer Vivo is now seen on the benchmarking site TENAA. The new smartphone listed on TENAA is the Vivo Y75.
As per the TENAA listing, the Vivo Y75 comes with 5.7-inch HD+ (1440x720p) display which has an aspect ratio of 18:9. The device is equipped with 3GB of RAM & 32GB of internal storage with support for Micro SD cards. In the performance department, the Vivo Y75 is coupled with an Octa Core processor clocked at 2.0GHz .
Min ther camera department, it comes with a 13MP of main camera sensor with LED flash. On the front, it comes with 16MP sensor with moonlight flash.
- 5.7-inch HD+ (1440x720p) display
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 13MP of main camera with LED flash
- 16MP of front camera with moonlight flash
- Android Nougat 7.1.2
- Dimensions:- 149.3 × 72.8 × 7.98mm
- Weight:- 139gms
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2900mAh battery