Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has now silently introduced another smartphone in China. The new smartphone is called the Vivo Y79.
The Vivo Y79 is similar smartphone as the Vivo V7+ with minor chnages. The smartphone comes with a FullView display having an aspect ratio of 18:9. The actual display size of Vivo Y79 is 5.99-inch. the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage in it. Powering the device is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 mobile platform.
Speaking of the imaging capabilities, the Vivo Y79 comes with a 16MP of main camera seeding sensor with LED flash, PDAF and f/2.0 aperture. On the front side, it comes with 24MP snapper with f/2.0 aperture.
- 5.99-inch HD+ (1440 x 720p) 18:9 FullView display with 2.5D curved glass
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform with Adreno
- 16MP of main camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and PDAF
- 24MP front camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1 based on funtouch OS 3.2
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Dimensions: 155.87 × 75.7 × 7.7mm
- Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3225mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Vivo Y79 comes in Black and Rose Gold colours. It is now available for purchase in China for CNY2498.