Chinese smartphone maker Vivo is doing aggressive marketing in India. The company is also the title sponsor for Indian Premier League in India.
The Chinese OEM has now introduced a new mid range smartphone in India. The latest offering from Vivo is known as Vivo Y66. It is a camera focused device from Vivo as other phones from the company. In terms of some basic information, the Vivo Y66 comes with a 5.5-inch HD (128x720p) display on the front. The display in Vivo Y66 is covered with 2.5D curved glass for better esthetics. It has got a good enough 3GB of RAM in it. For those wondering about storage, it has got 32GB of native storage with MicroSD card slot. There is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset which is the same as Nokia 6 and Motorola Moto G5. It gets 13MP of main camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. On the front, it has 16MP sensor with moonlight flash and f/2.0 aperture. The Vivo Y66 runs Android Marshmallow with funtouch OS 3.0 .
- 5.5-inch HD(1280 x 720p) display
- 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash & f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with moonlight flash & f/2.0 aperture
- Android Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 3.0
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 75.5 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Vivo Y66 comes in Crown Gold , Rose Gold and Dark Grey colors. It is priced at Rs. 14990 and will be available across all the major retail stores starting 20th March.