Today seems to be the day for Blackberry. We saw somw leaked HD images of Blackberry Neon smartphone.
Now the company has made the device official with new name which is ‘DTEK50’. The name is little strange to know. The company claims it to be world’s most secure smartphone as it encrypts all the data in the smartphone With FIPS 140-2 Compliant.DTEK from BlackBerry gives users permission to allow & deny all the privacy. It is having a 5.2-inch full HD scratch resistant display. It is having 3GB RAM & 16GB of internal storage with micro SD card slot. The Blackberry DTEK50 is having an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor. There is 13MP rear Camera with dual LED Flash. On the front, we have an 8MP shooter. It is having a thin profile with 7.4mm slim body.
Specifications of BlackBerry DTEK50 :
- 5.2-inch full HD scratch-resistant display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage with microSD of upto 2TB storage
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 147×72.5×7.4mm; Weight: 135g
- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 2610mAh battery with fast charging
Pricing & Availability:
The Blackberry DTEK50 is released in many countries and priced at $299 (CA$) 429 CDN, 339 Euros, and 275 GBP.
There is a special offer for users who will buy this device in early phase. Customers who will buy the Blackberry DTEK50 now will get the free BlackBerry Mobile Power Pack worth US$59.99 .