Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi unveiled the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A smartphone back in August this year.
Now the company has teased a new product launch in India. The new smartphone launch can be speculated to be the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A. The teaser says that there will be a new product series in the Redmi series. So with this we can assume that the upcoming product could be 5th gen series. It also says that the device will be focused on selfie.
The teaser says, ” Your best self is within you! Coming your way is a brand new series on November 2! RT if you’re ready to see your best self #YourBestSelfie ”
- 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3 GB/ 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB / 64 GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform
- 13MP of main camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and PDAF
- 16MP front camera with LED flash,
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI 9
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 153× 76.2 × 7.7mm
- Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3080mAh battery