Chinese smartphone OEM Xiaomi unveiled the 3rd gen Note smartphone back in September this year. The smartphone was officially unveiled as the Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
Now the company has a watered down version of the same smartphone. Now we have the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 in 4GB RAM. The standard Mi Note 3 comes with 6GB of RAM but this one comes with 4GB RAM in it. The device is priced in China at CNY1990. The device will be available for purchase starting November 23 in China.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080p) display
- 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64 GB of 128GB of internal storage based on eMMC 5.1
- 14nm based Octa-CoreSnapdragon 660 Mobile Platform
- 12MP(f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel) + 12MP(f/2.6 aperture and 1.0μm pixel) of dual camera setup on the back with 4-axia OIS and Dual-Tone LED flash
- 16MP front camera, 2μm pixel size
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI
- Fingerprint scanner
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 152.6×73.95×7.6 mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0,
- GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0