We all know the major e-commerce stores are gearing up for a mega festive sale this week. Every year this time we see a huge discount and sale on major e-commerce platforms like Flipkart and Amazon India.
These websites partner with many brands for exclusive launching and other discount offers on their website. Some partners in mobile phones are Samsung, Apple, Panasonic, Asus, Lenovo, iVoomi and many more.
Now Xiaomi is preparing itself for the big sale. Xiaomi is introducing a new variant to the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 smartphone in India. The new variant of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with 4GB of RAM in it. On the other side, it is coupled with 32GB of internal storage compared to 64GB of standard variant.
- 6.4-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB/ 128GB of basic storage with micro SD card slot
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset
- 12MP main camera sensor with LED flash , PDAF and 4K support
- 5MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI 8
- 4G VoLTE,WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 5300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
It will bd available for purchase from Amazon India and mi.com starting 20th September for ₹12999.