Xiaomi, the Chinese OEM that is doing very well in India. Currently the company is selling the Mi 5, Mi Max 2, Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4 and Redmi 4A smartphones in India.
In India, users can buy the Redmi Note 4 in three colours viz. Dark Grey, Gold and Black. But now the company has partnered with Swachh Bharat Abhiyan or Clean India Mission.To celebrate this partnership, the company has now introduced a new colour variant to the Redmi Note 4 in India. The new colour to Redmi Note 4 is Lake Blue and that will be amazing for some people.
- 5.5-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset
- 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GBstorage with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Hybrid dual sim
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm
- Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
The device will be on sale starting Monday on Flipkart and mi.com .